Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Need a New Show


                So, I need a new show to watch, after finishing Full Metal Alchemist. I plan on watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood some time, as I’ve heard it follows the plot of the manga much more closely, but I don’t really want to start that now, since the first half of each show is pretty similar. So, I thought I’d turn to you guys, who seem to be into this sort of thing, to throw out some names of shows that you like, so I can check them out.

7 comments:

  1. From recent ones, I enjoyed Star Driver, it's lighthearted and funny mecha, just finished airing few weeks ago. Don't really know what you are looking for though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lich. Star Driver is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Peep Show, its free on hulu and probably my favorite British comedy as of now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elfenlied indeed! Can be shocking, but It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete